Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hey Guys! How are you? Here are some b/gs I did for motorcity. Man! this show was challenging to be on. I had a wonderful opportunity to work with very talented artist. I will be posting a link where you can find some of the b/g artist and paint artist. But for now! Here are some of my b/gs that I did so far:








-----
 Fan Art


----
Game of Thrones xox



http://anthonygoes.tumblr.com/post/23537328239/mushroom-kingdom-these-are-some-backgrounds-of

THERE IS THE LINK ^ ^ ^ ^ CLICK IT! Awesome b/g painter.. He did a lot of Khang Le's (markmaking.blogspot.com) paintings.. which are super inspiring :)

1 comment:

TH3DEN said...

Sweet bg's Ang! I've seen the line tests on cartoon brew. Looks amazing. Sweet fan art as well. which reminds me, I gotta catch up on my avatar eps. :D Keep em' coming. :)