Saturday, September 17, 2011

Gouache paintings from 9.17.11





Hey Guys! I hope all of ya'll are doing great. I just went painting with some friends of mine today at the El Matador State Park down in Malibu. It was great...! Hopefully, I can start making these things weekly. Ill probably be heading to Eaton Canyon in Altadena if anyone wants to come. Hit me up! Love to meet new people. Also, a few of my friends will be joining. Digital or traditional is all cool.. whatever you're in the mood for..!

These paintings started off with simple line drawings. Then I went into paint. The 1st painting took around 30 mins, the 2nd 40ish mins. I am pretty rusty, since it's been nearly 9 months since I last touched paint..!! What a shame. My Scanner isnt really good at picking up the colors/values.. But this will make due for now. Hopefully you guys can join! Let me know if you want to come!

5 comments:

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

Great Gouache paintings!

NPMartin said...

So freaking awesome, man!!
I can totally relate. There's not enough time to paint lately. :(

Jparked said...

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Fisher said...

These are lovely paintings! Looks like a peaceful location.

Jparked said...

ANG!!!!!!! dude..seriously we need to catch up! hope all is well homeslice.