Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Study #3! And Cover Art for Cave Story 3D! . . And Study #4?!

Ahh Hey guys! Here is another study I did. I didnt get to spend as much time as I wanted to on this one, but I was trying to practice my indications and work on perspective cues. Obviously, most of the time was focused on the floor or the higher parts of the mountain... But ya! I hope you guys like it! I gotta work on more edge and surface variety in my next few studies!

Here is the cover for Cave Story 3D! It was so awesome to work with Nicalis and NIS! Hope you all are well!

Really really quick and rough sketch. Dont even know if it is worthy to post.. but i just want to keep my momentum up! so messy! and unorganized... ahh hahaha

1 comment:

NPMartin said...

Awesome, awesome update!! Keep us posted, man! We want moar!