Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stuff for Cave Story!


Hello All!

Here was some stuff I did for Cave Story. The yellow image was a quick sketch, for promotional reasons.. The Prinny image was actually featured in Nintendo Power!! And it was also on Kotaku! I had the great honor to work with Nicalis/NIS for the first half of the year. They're really great. Thanks for having me guys!

I also had the great pleasure to work on the Cover Artwork for the game.. Ill post that soon. Meanwhile, some more stuff from last year!


7 comments:

Mauricio said...

Cool stuff here. Glad to see some of what you've been up to.

Elaine said...

oh wow cave story is one of my favorite games hahaha these are amazing :] love your work!

Ruby Chen said...

sweeeeeeet!

Josh Kao said...

cool stuff! NIS is awesome!

zen wang said...

super cool! love the ship~~

Connie J. Wong said...

great work! awesome!

Tim Ridley said...

Dood, you worked with NIS? so jellus! The quote prinny is awesome, I think I might like him more than action prinny