Saturday, October 30, 2010

herro!



herro guys,

Here are some paintings I did for Robh Ruppel's class. These are from imagination. He's a really great teacher, and I am really grateful that I had the opportunity to take his class. Along with taking other great landscape classes, I have also been forced to look more closely at professional and master plein air artist. Crits are always welcomed. I still need to improve upon a lot. But I think this would be a ok place holder for now :). I hope everyone is doing well in the cold winter...!

P.S. Will be posting some sketches sometime.. soon? maybe....

16 comments:

Adonyel said...

Lookin good Ang!

Brandon said...

Heck Ya!!! These are awesome.
keep it up.

Mark Taihei said...

you should teach a class.

Billy Wimblett said...

These look great!

Damn you got some skills :)

abeoh! said...

wow angela! these are some stunning paintings!

TH3DEN said...

Geeeeez. Still killin' it Ang! Very awesome the middle painting is just.... man i don't even have a word for it. Just awesome!

Zachary said...

About.

Damn.

Time.

Zachary said...

Please post more.

Anthony Francisco said...

these look really nice Angela.
I did not know Robh is teaching at Art Center again.. I gotta stop by :)

Gray Rogers said...

Very Nice! High Five!

James(Luke) said...

i hate you

Connie J. Wong said...

amazing!

Xavier Yabut said...

Awesome paintings! Like the colors in each of them.

Jason Scheier said...

whoaaaaaaa! so fackin good!

Josh Kao said...

these are freaking awesome

Steph said...

beeeeaautiful~!